Wednesday, February 04, 2004

William and Return of the Shadow

I was worried that the most exciting thing to report about my day was that I installed XP over NT at the office. Little did LvA know that he would rescue me from this great peril. He sent me the URL for one of the most memorable American Idol auditions ever. One has to admit that William Hung's performance was entertaining and uplifting. He had excellent rhythm, too. It was very catchy and certainly more pleasant than the torturous rendition of "Like a Virgin" from last season.

In other news, Shadow came home from the vet's. He's been gone all this time, because it's been so cold outside and we didn't want him to return to his normal outdoor life cleanshaven. His bed on the porch is heated with a heating pad, but it was much colder than usual. By the time I got home from work, he was already sound asleep, so I will have to look forward to the greeting ceremony tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment