Monday, February 23, 2004

Cooktops and Cake

Today I asked lots of people at work about their cooktops. Two of the best cooks there, who don't already have gas, said that they would like to have a smoothtop or were actually planning to buy a smoothtop. I think that's what I'm going to get, for various reasons, most of which I enumerated in last night's post.

One of the managers brought in a King Cake this morning! I was very excited, because I liked the one so much that I had at WH & BZ's Mardi Gras party, last year. My second slice contained the baby, so I should have lots of good luck for the next year. Traditionally, that also means that I should bring in a King Cake next year. With the added luck, I will find a good recipe and have halfway mastered cooking by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment