Sunday, February 15, 2004

I Still Hate Winter

Today we've been waiting for the impending frozen precipitation. They've been predicting sleet and snow, anywhere from 1-4 inches. Last time I looked outside, it was snowing very hard. Snowing hard seems like a weird thing to say for something so soft, but it was really coming down.

Not long after I finished with my kitchen elevations this early afternoon, I started working. I've been trying to get some stuff done, to hopefully make the week a little easier. My meeting with the cabinet maker was postponed until later this week, but at least I'm prepared.

Half of one of my molars broke off last night, so I had to eat carefully today. I've been kind of bummed about it, because it was a nice large tooth, even though a quarter of it had broken once before. I need to go to the dentist, but I don't think I'll be able to if there is frozen snow gunk on the ground. Hopefully, it will melt soon.

The only good thing about winter is that you can see the branches of interesting trees, such as oaks. I would still prefer to see leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment