Sunday, February 01, 2004

House and Football

The roof is almost finished. My roof is fairly steep, but the roofers seem very comfortable walking around without safety harnesses. My dad and I went over to the new house this afternoon. It looks as if all but one of the outer doors have arrived and the electricians have been busy.

Right now, I'm half-heartedly watching the Super Bowl. It seems like every other ad for a CBS show is TV's "most watched show". They are all different, so I'm not sure how that's possible. Maybe that's not important. I thought the half-time show was just dreadful, but I guess it was entertaining if you like the music of any of the people performing. Using the word, "music", may be a bit of a stretch in some cases. It made me wish I had participated in the MoveOn.org boycott. Some of the ads are pretty funny. I liked the Honda ad with the guy who was raised by wolves as well as the AOL/American Chopper ones. Actually, I have to say that this is a pretty good game and I don't even like football. It's tied with less than a minute to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment