Friday, February 27, 2004

Not Enough Yellow

We had six to nine inches of snow and sleet last night. I'm hoping it will all melt soon. This has definitely been the theme this winter. Fortunately, a swift melt seems more realistic when it actually gets significantly above freezing during the day. Of course, it's all freezing up again tonight.

IBM was closed today, so I worked from home. I was actually looking forward to that part, because I wanted to get some real work done, undisturbed. I would like to think that I made some progress at what I've been working on. I'll keep at it this weekend, though.

I was just looking at the latest e-mail from Levenger's. It's one of my favorite catalogs. They have all kind of nifty leather goods and office gadgets. They just added a bunch of spring colors, including a nice yellow, but most of the things I would want don't actually come in yellow. This is actually a good thing, because I don't want to spend any money on things like that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment