Sunday, March 28, 2004

Hoping for an Ice Cream Store

This afternoon, I went over to JJ and JA's new old house to see how the renovations were coming along. They've made a lot of progress and it's very interesting to see what's been uncovered. I think they are going to end up with a really awesome house, with a lot of character. It was such a beautiful day to be outside and JJ showed me where he's thinking of building the garage.

Afterwards, my parents and I watched the Duke v.s. Xavier game. It was definitely a nerve wracking game, since Duke didn't really pull ahead until right at the end. Even then, it was pretty close. The commentary on the game was worse than any I've heard in a long time. They went on and on about players' backgrounds and neglected to mention who committed fouls and what they did to deserve them. It was frustrating. With the one sided officiating and poor shooting inside, I'm amazed that Duke was able to pull out a win. I'm so glad they did!

As soon at the game was over, my dad and I went to check out the new Food Lion, so we could pick up some spaghetti. It's very clean and they have great parking spaces It's just so convenient, since it's probably less than a half mile away from our houses. A video store just opened next to the Subway. I'm really hoping for an ice cream store and a coffee shop, but we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment