Thursday, March 04, 2004

Beautiful Weather

When I talked to my builder on the phone this morning, he said I really needed to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. He was right. Almost every day, I send out instant messages to the lunch crowd. I'm not sure they eat if I don't, because some of them get upset when I don't gather everyone, for one reason or another. Anyway, today I specified that we should eat outside. Usually, the decision to eat outside is a spontaneous decision on the way to the cafeteria and we kind of hope for the best as far as everyone's finding us. Today I didn't leave it up to chance. Four of us enjoyed the simply perfect temperature. My boss's boss (formerly my boss) even joined us, simply because we were eating outside. Four is a comparatively small lunch crowd, but most of us have been really busy lately.

I worked late and got home after eight. That just left time for watching Survivor while eating dinner and, of course, a blog contribution. Oh, in case you're wondering, the temperature inside the office was comfortable again. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment