Sunday, January 11, 2004

Almost Forgot Today

While trying to watch Alias and label photos on Ofoto, I almost forgot that I hadn't posted anything here today. This morning, I added comments from Haloscan in case anyone has any anything to add to my posts.

Almost nothing eventful happened today. My van likely won't be ready until tomorrow (Monday) evening, so I spent another day at home. I finished uploading pictures, paid some bills, had a couple of good phone calls and watched a Duke basketball game on TV. One of the calls was with my builder and we started thinking about the possibilities for the tiles in the shower. It's nice to know that there's yet another spot to put a little creativity.

Excuse me, but my mother is getting a little too excited about correctly predicting something in Alias.

No comments:

Post a Comment