Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Hello


I'm finally playing with Hello. Posted by Hello

Last night I decided to download Hello and after playing with it a few seconds, I decided I should install Picasa, too.  They are definitely very cool programs.  Hello makes it easy to add pictures to blogger and Picasa makes it easier to organize one's photos.  That's what I really need.  I apologize for the boring photo, but I realized that I don't seem to have any recent photos of my house on my laptop.  I need to find my compact flash drive.  I wonder what I did with it?  All I can say is that Google has a very good sense of which companies to acquire.  I'll have to consider adding some photos in between earlier posts.

Half-way on my way to work this morning,  I noticed that I was almost out of gas.  I decided this was an excellent opportunity to go eat at Kemp's Seafood House , which is quite close to my office.  My mom and I had huge plates of fried oysters and my dad had a big plate of fried shrimp.  Actually, all the plates were the same size, but somehow my plate seemed larger than all the others.  They do a great job on their oysters, but their servings are way too big.  Kemp's is immensely popular, so I would be wary of trying to go there on a weekend.  It looks as if they are putting on an addition that will almost double their already giant size.

No comments:

Post a Comment