Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Chrome Fodder

I know most of my readers have tried, are trying or are about to try Google Chrome. I also suspect that most of my readers are right on top of things when it comes to local or Durham blogs. So, as you explore what Chrome has to offer, why not check out some of my favorite blogs that are being written in other areas of the country?

From New Jersey, we have Thursday Night Smackdown, by Michelle, who writes what has to be the funniest food blog ever written. It's irreverent, the recipes look great and the photos look even better. I'm looking forward to trying out some of the recipes soon. Thanks to GEE for recommending this one!

From Vermont, we have Dohiyi Mir, written by NTodd, a college professor, professional photographer and a frequent commenter on Eschaton. His blog is full of wonderful pet photos, political commentary and tales of his valiant political protests. Note that NTodd does not like Ouzo. Thanks to MFR for recommending NTodd's blog several years ago.

Cool Tools is one of many blogs owned by Kevin Kelly, one of the co-founders of Wired Magazine. Readers of the Cool Tools blog provide one review of a cool and useful tool per day and where to purchase it. It's amazing just how many tools I've found that I needed and didn't know it. Hmm. Perhaps you should be careful when looking at this one. I don't know how I ran across this blog, but I'm very glad that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment