Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blu Blogging: Corn and Crab Chowder

FIFO is recovering from minor surgery and my 2nd Most Faithful Reader and I wanted to pick up some Yellowfin tuna tartare for my Most Faithful Reader, who has been looking after him constantly since he came home. Tonight, Blu Seafood and Bar had a superb corn and crab chowder that I hope they will put on their regular menu soon. It was beautiful and delicious.

My 2nd MFR also enjoyed a bowl of the chowder and had the crab cakes. Every Thursday is crab Thursday at Blu, so they have great specials on all their crab appetizers and also have crab legs.
I had my second heirloom tomato, chevre and watermelon salad, with balsamic vinaigrette. I really like this salad. It has such a nice combination of flavors.

This is what the key lime pie looked like tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment