Thursday, August 30, 2007

Holy Mackerel at Gulf Rim

The weather has finally cooled off a bit, which makes it much more pleasant to go out to dinner in the evenings.

Tonight we went to Gulf Rim, where I had an exceptionally good meal. I am a big fan of saba nigiri sushi, at least when it isn't overly pickled. Considering that, I figured that I should probably give cooked mackerel a try. This $14.95 special was slathered in just the right amount of blackberry barbecue sauce, served with asparagus and rice .

After teasing them that their menus were a little worse for wear, they said that their new ones were being printed. I'm looking forward to seeing what new offerings they will be serving soon. If their new dishes are as good as this one, they'll be even more crowded in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment