Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Eating Chocolate for the Good of the Glob

I received another generous shipment of Vosges Haut-Chocolat samples in the mail today! As some of you will recall, PW sent me quantities of bacon chocolate back in October. In the days ahead, I will be reporting on the wide variety of chocolates shown above, including white chocolate with black pepper, caramel toffee, the bar sampler and three different types of hot chocolate. I will make sure you are prepared with knowledge you need for buying (yourself) chocolate for Valentine's Day. Believe me, I am looking forward to tasting all of these goodies for your benefit.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.

    We used to hit the Vosges on North Michigan Ave in Chicago quite a bit for hot chocolate. This was served in 1" diameter cups (beakers?) about 10" tall. Our fav. was the white chocolate: full of lemon myrtle and lavender and yum..

    The naga and black pearl bars are both really good, if you've got any in there.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both the white chocolate hot chocolate and a naga and black pearl, so I'm looking forward to trying both. :)

    ReplyDelete