Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blu Blogging : New Dessert Menu

What dessert is this? Where was this photo taken? Ok, ok. I didn't actually plan this juxtaposition with my previous post, but I do find it amusing. This is Blu Seafood and Bar's newest dessert offering. It's delicious. It's a banana spring roll with ice cream and toasted pecans, chocolate and caramel sauces. This may be my favorite dessert that they've had so far. They've also added the apple strudel that I tried as a special once before.

2 comments:

  1. So what's this kick of posting pictures of luscious desserts right when half of the western world is on a new year's diet? Boy howdy - discipline is tough with real live photographic evidence of what we're missing out on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you feel virtuous without exposure to temptation? At least we don't usually have someone with a dessert tray walking around the office. :)

    ReplyDelete