Saturday, January 29, 2005

Juggling and Ice

GM, AE, JH and I planned to get together this weekend, but there was a winter storm warning planned for Saturday and Sunday. I didn't want to meet at my house Friday night, because my kitchen, in particular, was a mess. In hindsight, I was probably just being silly. We had dinner at GM's apartment, instead. AE picked up dinner from Chai's, which was quite delicious, and then we watched three Black Adder episodes. Afterwards everyone played around with contact juggling for a while. We wanted to order from some online juggling stores, so went across the street, to JH's apartment, to use his internet connection. He has an awesome collection of stuff in his apartment, which reminded me of all the toys I have in my office. We ordered all kinds of juggling balls from three different stores, so we should definitely have some good times in the future. Overall, it was a fun filled evening with lots of food, fun and laughter.

Today we've had sleet and freezing rain on and off for most of the day. I made sure to do all of my laundry and run a load of dishes in the dishwasher to prepare for potential power outages.
I made some parmesan biscuits, so I'll have some food, too. Some predictions say we might have as much as a half an inch accumulation on the trees.

Gizmodo had an example of one slick looking Kitchen Aid mixer this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment