Sunday, October 24, 2004

If Only My DVR Could Read My Mind

Can you believe it? After anxiously awaiting Jon Stewart's appearance on 60 Minutes, I forgot to set my DVR to record it. I must have thought about it at least ten times today, but most of the time my hands were covered in cookie dough. Not only was I not able to watch it after coming home from dinner, but I won't be able to see it in HD. It's most distressing. Fortunately, I will be able to see it at my parents' house on an inferior television. I had to console myself by seeking out a video of the Jon Stewart Crossfire appearance, which was entertaining and thought provoking. IFilm has it in its entirety.

I made chocolate chip cookies today for someone at work, in order to thank him for how much he's helped me. Given how rich these are, he may have to get his wife and son to help him out.

Last time I forgot to mention the link to the Wolfpacks for Truth, which was in response to the Bush/Cheney wolf fear tactic commercial.

My parents and I went to ACME Food & Beverage Company tonight and I had fettucine with artichoke, fennel and saffron cream followed by pear and ginger bread pudding. Fortunately, I have enough to take to work for lunch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment