Friday, August 29, 2008

ACME Blogging: Chocolate Bourbon Pecan PIe

This was the most scrumptious dessert I've had in ages. ACME Food & Beverage Co. has on its current dessert menu this fabulous chocolate bourbon pecan pie, with housemade vanilla ice cream. It was served warm. It was perfect. The only problem (and this was a major problem) was that I didn't order it. My Most Faithful Reader ordered it. She kept violently fighting me off as I kept trying to steal as much as I could. I may have permanent scars from her fork tines.

Go and get some of your own, but it may be safer if you go by yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't *that* mean. Was I? :-(

    MFR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering I was trying to grab gobs of pie with my bare hands, I really couldn't blame you.

    ReplyDelete