Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tagged Again

A few weeks ago, I was tagged over at Green Grounded, by Ashley Sue!

The rules go something like this:
Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.

I'm feeling very lazy at the moment and I did this before, so I'll attempt to come up with seven new facts, but I'm not going to tag anyone else.

  1. I don't really like for other people, even family members, to put dishes in my dishwasher. Actually, I don't like putting dishes in my dishwasher either.
  2. My favorite composer is Beethoven. I am particularly fond of Piano Sonatas 8, 14 and 23.
  3. Watching Sesame Street as a child completely warped me in that I love both Carmen and oranges. Katerina Witt probably reinforced this in 1988. Owning a CD of Bizet's Greatest Hits was what really did me in.
  4. I have never seen "It's A Wonderful Life".
  5. Several years ago, in Page Auditorium, on Duke's campus, the tuba player from Canadian Brass, Chuck Daellenbach, sat next to me during a portion of their performance.
  6. I really want to make a quiche, but not right at this very moment.
  7. I am very fond of weeping willow trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment