Thursday, June 19, 2008

Anotherthyme Blogging : My Own Cocotte

Last night, we went to Anotherthyme for part two of my Second Most Faithful Reader's Birthday Dining Extravaganza. He had the AT Fried Chicken, which was encrusted with sliced almonds. I tried it and it was extremely good. My MFR ordered the tilapia special that my SMFR ordered during our previous visit.

I was planning on eating most, if not all, of my dessert, so I ordered a prosciutto and grilled pear salad, with white balsamic vinaigrette and grated parmesan reggiano. It was larger than it looks, because the mound of greens was densely packed with greens. This was an extremely good salad.

My MFRs shared a Romanoff, made with blueberries, raspberries, cream cheese and Triple Sec. They said it was very good, but not quite as good as what I ordered.

I had my very own Raspberry Cocotte, which is what we shared last time. It was out of this world. I cannot think of a dessert that I like more than this one and I'm very fond of good desserts. I love raspberries and I love caramelized sugar, so it is simply heavenly to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment