Saturday, March 26, 2005

Treo!

I don't really remember what I did last week, which is always disturbing to me. That week must not have actually happened.

Last weekend, however, I went to the Sprint Store at Brier Creek shopping center and purchased a Palm Treo 650. I believe last year one of my new year's resolutions was to resist getting the 600 model. That turned out to be a good move. It's a wonderful little toy. I have/had a Palm V, which I'll be passing on to my mom. It's nice to see how PalmOs has improved in the last five or six years.

The Treo 650 has a nice .3 megapixel camera. A camera was not one of the chief reasons why I wanted a phone, but it really take decent pictures, particuarly for a phone. It's handy having the camera conveniently available when I'm in the car, so I can just roll down my window and snap away. My daffodils along my driveway are blooming, so they've been a good target.

More later..

No comments:

Post a Comment