Sunday, February 20, 2005

Missing Stromboli Theatre 3000

It's been a long, but memorable, week.

Saturday, I baked coconut macaroons before GM and AE came over. AE brought the order from JugglingStore.com, which we'd ordered two weeks ago. now have six of the seven juggling "bean bag" style balls I ordered. The yellow Dube stage ball for contact juggling is a really ugly shade of yellow, reminiscent of mashed banana, suitable for banana bread, quite unlike the bright canary yellow that I expected. When you were expecting your favorite color and it isn't, it's a little shocking.

GM brought over some popcorn and made it on my cooktop. I hadn't made any sort of popcorn since I moved in, so that was exciting. We watched Mystery Science Theatre 3000 and the movie was the Pod People. I think it was the best one I've ever seen. I haven't seen that many, but it was pretty funny. We also watched an MST short on Home Economics, which would have been funny without the traditional MST heckling. Afterwards, we went to Vinny's for dinner. They lost GM's stromboli and he didn't get it until we were almost finished, but we had a good time. We also tried the spinach artichoke dip, which was quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment