Sunday, July 13, 2008

Taverna Nikos Blogging : Lunch!

On Friday, a bunch of my co-workers and I went to Taverna Nikos for lunch, which was a lot of fun. I hadn't been there for lunch since they re-opened, so I was quite excited at the prospect. We were sitting at a lunch table in the alcove, so the lighting is a little different from the photos I normally take. The lunch menu is similar to their dinner menu, but there are a few differences. One example is the zuchinni balls, above, which contained cheese and herbs and were excellent. I just had a taste, but it would be awesome if they put them on the dinner menu.

I ordered a lobster ravioli special, which was delicious. The ravioli were served in a tomato sauce with brocolli and mushrooms, but I asked them to leave off the mushrooms. Of course, I'd like to see this on the dinner menu, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment