Monday, January 12, 2004

Van, Faucets, etc.

I got my van back this evening! That's the most exciting news for the day. It cost a small fortune to have it fixed, but I would rather get it done than have it break down on me while I'm trying to get somewhere on the freeway.

In the past week, I have heard from two people that I haven't seen in 11-14 years and have only communicated with very sporadically. That's always wild.
Anytime you hear from someone and you were half your age when you last saw them, it's pretty remarkable. If those two people have the same birthday, that's remarkable, too.

It looks as if I may have my faucets picked out for the house. That was pretty easy, because the builder marked what he normally puts in a house and that was fine with me. I like clean and simple styles, so that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment