Monday, January 19, 2004

More Chocolate Bread Pudding

It's time for another season of American Idol. I think it will be hard to top Clay Aiken, but I have to be slightly biased. It's nice that decent guy who can really sing is representing the Triangle area. I have a feeling that I would be a big fan, even if he were from some other part of the country.

Last night RR, AV and I went to ACME Food & Beverage Company. I had wild bass over a New England lobster chowder and tomtato confit. I'm not positive that I've ever had bass before, but it was delicious. The "tomato confit" was basically 5 or 6 warmed whole grape tomatoes in the chowder. That was actually a nice touch. I've found that I really like warm tomtatoes, particularly in pasta. For dessert, I had the chocolate bourbon bread pudding again, which was just as good, if not better, than the previous time I ordered it.

The windows for my house were delivered today. The exterior of the house is 24% windows, so I figure they will have made a lot of progress once they are installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment