Monday, November 06, 2006

Republican Election Day Activity Guide

I know I don't have to remind all my faithful readers to vote tomorrow. If you haven't already, you will soon.

If a Republican has wandered here by accident, I'd like to remind you of many addictive activities available to you on the net. I know you need to upload all your photos to flickr immediately. Go out and buy a scanner if you have to. Maybe you will be finished by Thursday or Friday if you get started now. Try out Second Life. From what I have observed around the office, you can spend hours just creating your avatar. If MySpace or Facebook tickle your fancy, then by all means. Even the ESPGame has been known to keep people glued to their keyboards for days.

As a recovered IRC addict (before I could vote), I am speaking from the heart when I urge you to reach out to those in your on-line conservative communities. You need to be there for each other....for another 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment