Thursday, September 13, 2007

Food For Thought

Before I forget entirely, it's time for another poll. First, let's examine the results of the first one.
Thanks to those of you who answered. It took a long time for anyone to answer B, so I wondered if this question were a no-brainer for most people. I, however, took a comparatively long time to answer. I had to sleep on it. I mean, just how bad is the food and how good is the company? I have friends with whom I've flat out refused to go to certain eating establishments, particularly chains. Although, if I haven't seen the person in a long time, I'll eat just about anywhere. So many possibilities went through my mind while trying to answer this question.

What if the food were live larvae? That leads me to my next poll question, which is a little more concrete. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment