Saturday, September 29, 2007

ACME Blogging: Brunch

It's been several days since my last post about ACME Food & Beverage Co. We can't have that, can we? I was actually not feeling well enough to go there tonight, so my parents brought back take-out, which was nice.Last weekend, while my brother was visiting, we had to go at least once since it's one of his favorite restaurants, too. I was very happy to go there for brunch, since we usually seem to end up going there on Sunday mornings for special occasions. My plate of eggs benedict was likely the best servng of eggs benedict that I'd had there so far. There was plenty of hollandaise sauce, the poached eggs were perfect and the fries (substituted for roasted potatoes) were wonderfully crisp.My mom had this beautiful serving of French toast with maple syrup and fresh blue berries.

Afterwards we had the opportunity to go across the street and sign an impeachment petition. That's one stop shopping for you. You've got to love Carrboro... My mom signed it. I tend to only cross the road if there's food on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment