Sunday, June 19, 2005

Switching Gears

Despite my natural sorrow that my vacation was ending, I cheerfully returned to work on Monday morning. I had been at my desk just a few minutes when my manager called me to her office. I was laid off.

I have 30 days from last Monday to find something else within IBM. I've been going through all the hoops necessary to apply for jobs within the company. I foolishly hadn't updated my resume in 5 years, so I had to do that as quickly as possible.

The worst thing is that my mail server has been down and I haven't been getting my work e-mail. Lovely.

At any rate, I've been doing fine. If any you, dear readers, know of any jobs within the Triangle Area, please let me know. Take a look at my resume, give me feedback and pass it on to your friends and enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment