Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blu Blogging: Shellfish bake!

Tonight my Most Faithful Readers and I went to Blu Seafood & Bar, which was hosting a New England-Style Shellfish Bake. All the tables were covered in newspapers in preparation for the feast. Here you can see the butter, which, to me, looked appetizing in itself. The salt wasn't necessary for us, but then we never add salt to anything.

Look at this gorgeous plate of food that we shared. The clams, mussels, shrimp, corn and potatoes were cooked to perfection and were all delicious. The corn on the cob was fantastic.

We were celebrating my Most Faithful Readers' 42nd wedding anniversary! The shellfish bake was a wonderful way to celebrate.

We shared a nice warm serving of blueberry cobbler, which was very good.

Finally, here is yet another slice of their key lime pie, with yet another raspberry sauce pattern. It's oh so good.

Blu regularly schedules dining events such as this, including wine and beer dinners, which are listed on their events page. I was just excited to see that they are having a steamed lobster dinner on August 6th!

1 comment:

  1. I always look forward to your yummy food pictures, and I'm especially delighted when I see key lime pie!

    ReplyDelete