Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Let's try this again.

I actually posted last night, but I must have closed the preview window, instead of publishing it. My cleverness never ceases to amaze me.

My post wasn't that sensational anyway. I mainly reported that the Republican National Committee seems to think I'm a Republican. I think this is a good thing, because they are wasting their money sending me propaganda. I also have the opportunity to mail heavy things in their postage-paid return envelopes. Perhaps I should endeavor to get on more conservative mailing lists.

I also complained that I have not yet received my free Kerry bumperstickers.

Today was nice because a few of us ate lunch on the patio at work. I came close, once again, to getting a sunburn. My skin just feels a little sensitive, but it doesn't look that pink or feel that hot. It was nice, warm and breezy and we just didn't feel like going back inside. Having a lot of work to do may have had just a little to do with that as well. We also saw a small black snake slithering over the concrete and into the grass.

I got home late and missed about half of American Idol. I'm sure I'll be damaged permanently. I'm just not sure whether the damage will come from missing it or from having watched it all season.

I got the Skovby catalog that I ordered! Now I can drool over pictures of my dining room table and chairs. They're a lot cheaper if I just look at them in the catalog instead of actually buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment