Thursday, February 19, 2004

Just Another Evening

I got home on the late side, this evening, just in time to watch Survivor. I always love it when they have the challenges where the players are blindfolded. It must be painful when they fall and bump into things, but it still seems hilarious. I don't usually appreciate slapstick, I'm not sure I quite understand my amusement.

I watched CSI. It's consistently good, but somewhat unrealistic, I suspect. I do wish William Petersen, the guy who plays Grissom, would shave. I would be surprised if things like that were the choice of the actor, so I'm puzzled as to why it was advocated by whoever "designs" those kinds of things for the show.

I'm certainly looking forward to the weekend. Whenever I have to work late, it's harder to vary the evening routine. Also, one of the things I have to do this weekend is pick out a range for my kitchen. That should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment