Friday, December 26, 2003

Uneventful but Productive

Wow! It's getting late. While I don't know why I feel the need to write some nonsensical lines, but I certainly do. I spent almost the entire day updating my website. This may not seem like much, but I've been meaning to update it since 1999 or 2000. The problem is that, in the past, I've only felt like updating it while studying for exams. I haven't had any exams since I graduated from Duke and since then my website has been sorely neglected. Now that we have DSL at home and it's actually practical to update it in my spare time, my interest has been renewed. I also added some counters from Nedstat.com and found that 2 or 3 people a day are actually looking at it! That's probably unusually low since it's so close to Christmas, too.

I am convinced that the fattest opossum on earth is eating birdseed on our deck rail.

No comments:

Post a Comment