Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Movie with a Great Kitchen

I actually saw the movie, Something's Gotta Give, tonight. It didn't look as if it were sold out this time, but that's not too surprising for a Monday night around dinner time. I think that may actually be the perfect time to see a movie, because there's actually room for popcorn. I enjoyed it. The characters had some excellent lines and it was primarily set in a beautiful house in the Hamptons. The kitchen was particularly nice, with white wooden cabinets and green countertops. That's what I'm planning for my kitchen, so it's no wonder I liked it. Of course, my countertops will be formica instead of stone, but hopefully the overall effect will be slightly similar. The house had beautiful windows, too. I could say more (something) about the actual plot of the movie, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone planning to see it. It's recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment