Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sushi Price Wars

I went to Sushi Love Thursday night and they told me that they have a new special. They still have the Buy One Get One Free special, but on Tuesdays and Thursday nights, after 8pm, everything is half off. This is perfect if you like both rolls and nigiri.


Last week, I learned about Mount Fuji's new specials.

Are there other local sushi restaurants that are actively competing with each other in this way? Are you aware of any other eating establishments that are having similar competitions or is this unique to sushi, since it's so easy to make comparisons?

2 comments:

  1. Man, I hope that they can sustain this without dropping quality.

    Microprocessors keep getting better and cheaper that way. But I don't know if it can be done with raw fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is music to my ears...

    ReplyDelete