Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Not Lost

I considered titling this post "I'm Not Dead", but I already used that on May 15th, 2004 when I let a week go by without posting due to having put in a tremendous amount of overtime. I've actually had gaps that were much larger in the past, but I must have been actually been dead at the time.

I'm happy to report that it's actually been my social life, rather than work or my sense of direction, that has prevented my posting for three whole nights. That's a good thing, because I've got plenty of things to write about over the next several days. It's also nice that not posting for a comparatively short period of time is, or at least feels, significant.

I will go ahead and say that AN, Google Earth Evangelist (GEE), and I used the Google Maps application on my Treo to actually find a more efficient route this evening, rather than merely using it to look at the satellite views of friends' houses while waiting for people. No, it did not occur to me to use it or my GPS when I was driving around the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment