Thursday, April 19, 2007

Splitting Twitter and Veggies

Regular readers of this blog may have observed that I write about the (hopefully) not so distant past and never write about what I'm planning to do in the future. At work, we've been using Twitter to let each other know where we are. I started wondering whether I want random strangers to know when I'm not at home or I'm driving home. Most likely, it wouldn't matter if they did, but I've decided to change the username of that account and only send updates to "friends". If I actually know you, you are welcome to add me on http://twitter.com/lenoreramm If you don't, you can still get my public updates from http://twitter.com/eronel I don't know what I'll be using it for, though, other than plugs for blog updates and random bursts of enthusiasm, but we'll see.

In other news, we got our first share of vegetables from Elysian Farm yesterday. Now we've had two delicious dinners with asparagus, radish, spinach and green garlic. I've had two pretty heavy lunches (Searle Center yesterday and the Refectory today), so that's been particularly nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment