Saturday, October 30, 2004

A Few More Calls

I just called eight more people for the Kerry-Edwards campaign. This time I was calling Colorado and Washington State. Several people were already out at campaign events! That's pretty exciting. I left some messages, but everyone I talked to either already signed up or eager to help out in some other way. I would call more people, but I had to charge my cell phone battery again. Anyway, it was very encouraging.

I slept late this morning and then spent the rest of the day doing random house cleaning. The kitchen floor looks pretty good now that the cookie dough and walnuts are gone. I went to Casa Ibarra with my parents and ate Vegetarian #10. As my brother has said, this blog should really be titled "What's For Supper?"

No comments:

Post a Comment