Thursday, January 08, 2009

Mount Fuji Blogging : Loving Thursday Nights

I've really been enjoying the 1/2 price sushi at Mount Fuji on Thursday nights. The nicest thing is that it's really half off, rather than buy-one-get-one free, so you can mix rolls and nigiri. The quality has been awesome, too. The scallops have been exquisite, in particular. They've also added a huge new roll menu, which includes a San Fran roll that is equivalent to the Sunset roll at Sushi Love, but the lemon slices are underneath the salmon. Tonight I also tried octopus and giant clam, which were the two wrapped in bands of seaweed. They were good, but I didn't like them as much as the other things.

All of the sushi on the plate cost $28.29, before tax. That's a steal, if you ask me.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, that all looks divine. I recently tried the octopus at Waraji and fell in love. It was chewy but not at all tough; creamy in taste and just fabulous. Now I need to go try it at Mount Fuji, huh?

    I really enjoy your posts, thanks for all the good reviews, recommendations, and pix!

    ReplyDelete