Sunday, August 12, 2007

Is this a Durham-Themed Blog?

Well, no. I live closest to Hillsborough, NC, approximately nine miles from the Durham city limits. Besides, I write about whatever suits my fancy.

If you've stumbled upon this blog recently, perhaps because you've been steered in this direction in the last couple of days by Kevin or Joe, and you only read Durham blogs, then you might want to take the following into consideration.

I was born in Durham. I lived the first fourteen years of my life in Durham. I went to college in Durham. I've worked in Durham ever since I graduated from college. When I go somewhere after work other than home, it's usually in Durham. I also live on the Durham side of Hillsborough. While it appears that my collection of photos that I've taken of recognizable Durham landmarks is minute, more often than not, I write about Durham.

Now, I have to admit that my favorite restaurant is actually in Carrboro, but I can't go there every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment